· “7th Café of Europe – History in Thermal Towns”, Acqui Terme, Italy.
· “Towards a Just and Inclusive Asia and Europe”, international conference, Milan, Italy.
· “Social Business Forum”, international meeting on new technologies, Milan, Italy.
· “International EMEA Conference” of an optics manufacturing company, Sitges, Spain.
· “European Youth Forum for Water”, sponsor: European Commission, Padua, Italy.
· “World Social Forum”, international NGOs meeting in Tunis, Tunisia.
· “Florence 10+10”, international NGOs meeting in Florence, Italy.
· “Joining forces for another Europe!”, Royal Palace, Milan, Italy.
· “Music for the Great Gallery”, Mr Brian Eno’s Lectio Magistralis at Venaria Reale, Turin, Italy.
Training courses and workshops:
· In-company training course for expert programmers at Alstom, Savigliano, Italy.
· Training course in security and protection for Human Rights Defenders, Turin, Italy.
· Workshop “Eco-innovation in the school catering service in the city of Turin”, Turin, Italy.
· “Piedmont Food Excellence”, B2B meetings of food & wine companies, Turin, Italy.
· “Piemonte Gourmet”, B2B meetings of companies in the agri-food sector, Turin, Italy.
· “MAB Exhibition”, B2B meetings dedicated to the new trends in home design, Erba, Italy.
Field: European Union Law
· Translation and/or revision from English, Spanish and French into Italian of more than 100 projects including amendments, draft reports and working documents for the European Commission and Parliament, to be published on the institutions’ websites.
Field: Engineering and robotics
· On-going collaboration as Italian translator and reviser with a multinational company leader in manufacturing mechatronic devices.
· Translation from English into Italian of marketing materials, product descriptions and installation manuals of solar heating systems.
Field: IT, software and website localization
· Localization into Italian of websites and software user interfaces for several companies working in the IT and technologies sector based in France and Canada.
· On-going collaboration as translator, reviser and language consultant with a Turin-based company specialised in IT products and services.