- Master of Arts in Conference Interpreting and Translation Studies, University of Leeds, United Kingdom. Grade awarded: Merit.
- Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages and Cultures, University of Trieste, Italy. Grade awarded: First-class honours.
- Internship at the European Parliament, DG Translation, Luxembourg, LU. (03-08/2011) Unit: Information Technology Support. Main duty: CAT tools tester.
- Dummy booth at the European Parliament and Commission, Brussels, BE. (21-23/06/2010)
- Translation Internship at Cooperativa Deik, Cultura e Turismo, Savigliano, IT. (03-07/2007)
Associate member of AITI (Italian Association of Translators and Interpreters)